2008年9月26日星期五

My matey

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
~IN A TIMES OF TROUBLE
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moment of sadness?
~IN TIMES OF NEED
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
~IF YOU ARE FEELING SAD,YOU CAN COUNT ON ME.I WILL GIVE YOU A WINK " ^^ " UNTILL YOU SMILE,GIVE YOU A HUG,AND STAND BY YOUR SIDE.
So, i just wanted to say,even if i never talk to you again in my life , you are special to me and you hav made a difference in my life.
I look up to you , respect you ,and truly cherish you.
No matter how often you talk , or how close you are , let old friends know you haven't forgotten them , and tell new friends you never will.
Remember , everyone needs a friend , someday you hav NO FRIENDS at all , just remember this and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.
I'll be there for you till the end , I'll always and forever,be your friend!

没有评论: