2009年12月2日星期三

Who were care about me?

Nowadays, my mood always down down down. Final exam is jüst passing. I tot today is my freedom day. But my assignment need redo. I feel cold,i feel im useless, i feel that im lonely, i feel that im alone. Nobody care me, nobody miss me. But seriously, i need somebody. 3weeks i dint saw my family already. I miss them. I dint get the happy holiday actually. I want to find a work. I need a job. I need to forget my everything. Time pass very fast, the day pass day by day. I wanna go to beach to see the sunset and shout loud loud face to the sea to tell my everything. I hope i can pass my all subject and i really hope so.

1 条评论:

jiashyan嘉贤 说...

dear.dun give up, wat ever happen i beside u,what happen , i solve for u ,study just part of life.it is obstable, dun run away, try to jump to sloveit.i love u wat matter u do.i love u i care u